Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Know of any children between the ages of 8-11? Do they love to have fun? We have you covered! #FunFactFriday #Summer frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/programs/summe… 8 hours ago
- What a great program tonight! A big thanks to Alex Cummings for sharing his knowledge of clocks with us! #funnight… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Just getting ready for the program tonight at 7:30 pm in the basement of the Government House! Super excited!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- It's #MuseumSelfieDay2017!! Here's our #museumselfie with the colman frog! Standing on his hind legs he was just as… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #NothingIsBetterThan getting to work on a beautiful morning by the newly flooded rink in #Fredericton @FredTourism… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Coleman Frog Poll