Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- #FridayFeeling Musical! @Harvest_Blues is in full swing in #Fredericton and we're in the middle of it! We're open t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Happy @Harvest_Blues! We will be closed tomorrow (Friday 15th) but open Saturday 16th 1-4pm. Come say hi if you're downtown! 5 days ago
- September Program! yorksunburymuseum.wordpress.com/2017/09/12/sep… https://t.co/hQyWer2vtE 1 week ago
- We are Hiring! frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/we-… https://t.co/Axi8oqKTfV 1 week ago
- We're getting excited watching the workers set up for @Harvest_Blues Festival! We can't wait until Officers' Square… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Coleman Frog Poll