Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- TONIGHT! The Chestnut Canoe Company and the Patent System, FREE talk by Mario Theriault at 7:30 pm, Government Hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @VanessaVVCBC My favourite place! 1 week ago
- PLEASE SHARE: FREE talk by Mario Theriault "How the Chestnut brothers masterfully navigated the patent system to th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- SHARE: FREE presentation tomorrow night February 15, 7:30 pm at Government House, A War of 1812 Love Story, based o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Valentines Day Historian Bob Dallison @infoamfred interview with @seguincbc to discuss A War of 1812 Love Story FRE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
Coleman Frog Poll