Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- @TilleyFireDog Love that sign outside our great museum ! @FredMuseum 1 day ago
- Guess who is getting dressed up in Christmassy vintage costumes from the @FredMuseum for an Open House today at the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @mynewbrunswick: Christ Church Cathedral after the storm in downtown Fredericton NB. @weathernetwork @MurphTWN @NateTWN @fredtourism @fr… 2 days ago
- Noma Kristolite Reflectors, vintage Christmas decorations from the collection of the @FredMuseum @AHNB_APNB… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Vintage "I Light Up Santa Glo" Christmas Tree Top & Wall Plaque Decoration from the @FredMuseum collection, circa 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
Coleman Frog Poll