Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- RT @FrederictonCF: Summer camps are well underway at @FredMuseum! A wonderful way for kids to spend a week: learning our history and playin… 1 day ago
- Found in our cancer exhibit! We're taking the exhibit down but we'll still be collecting stories! How has cancer im… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Found this little guy sitting in a city garden on my walk to work. His backside said "Mo Wren". Does he have any si… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @CityFredFire: #Today at WIlmot park from noon until 2pm, freezes, demos, and fun in celebration of the Fire Department's 200th annivers… 2 days ago
- Nothing like a little battle music for our typing lesson. #summercamp #technologyweek #historyofthetypewriter https://t.co/kXWaBnKDM3 3 days ago
Coleman Frog Poll