Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- I'm so blessed to have a job where I have the opportunity to preserve the past through incredible objects such as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- The #NewBrunswick heritage community has lost a true friend with the passing of Dawn Bremner. She will be missed. obituaries.telegraphjournal.com/book-of-memori… 1 day ago
- With Lesley from @CMAPEI after giving a curatorial health and safety workshop at @Museeacadienipe! @AHNB_APNB https://t.co/SZ6YF3Huou 1 day ago
- #museumselfie at the PEI Acadian Museum in Miscouche! @Museeacadienipe @AHNB_APNB @CMAPEI https://t.co/UEFOP0xeUL 1 day ago
- Lastly in our Summer Camp Spotlight, we have: "Fredericton's Past to Present"! Spaces are open for this 4 day camp!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
Coleman Frog Poll