Hey everyone, there are tons of cool things to see at the York Sunbury Museum so come on in and revisit New Brunswick‘s history! Teachers, parents, families & friends come on in and see what New Brunswick is all about! School tours have been in almost everyday and the kids are loving it in here, so teachers and schools take the opportunity before school is out to bring your students in to learn some new, cool facts about their province before summer kicks in!
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Having a great time hanging out at the #TIANB2017 Summit with @petafussell! https://t.co/Tc14bVVFuy 9 hours ago
- Cutting some foam for the "Wabanaki Way" Exhibit! We can't wait until the display is finished!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 13 hours ago
- May 2017 Newsletter frederictonregionmuseum.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/may… 4 days ago
- In honour of International Museum Day, we will be offering free admission today (May 18th). We will be open from 1-4pm this afternoon! 5 days ago
- RT @DavidCCoon: Free admission at @FredMuseum & @BeaverbrookAG this Thurs for International Museum Day. Great chance to visit some terrific… 6 days ago
Coleman Frog Poll