The Program Committee is pleased to announce the following presentation for the York Sunbury Historical Society. Presentations take place at 7:30pm in the basement of Government House (51 Woodstock Road). A reception follows the presentation and is free and open to the public.
Search our blog!
Support our Museum – CanadaHelps
Soutenez notre musée – CanaDon
- Our 1st day camp of the season starts next week & we still have a few empty spots! Learn about our military history… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- From this morning! twitter.com/CityFredFire/s… 21 hours ago
- This canoe model was made by Peel Tomah & is displayed in our recently opened Wabanaki exhibit #CanoeDay https://t.co/XpcMyUKK2Z 23 hours ago
- BIG thank you to Jeff, Jess & Cameron from @CityFredFire for teaching us how to use fire extinguishers! We take fir… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- It may be raining, but we don't mind! We'll be open today from 1-4 like usual! Feel free to come in and enjoy the c… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Coleman Frog Poll